Tuesday, December 29, 2009

12 Days of Christmas (part 3 of 3)

On the fourth day of Christmas, Berlin gave to me:
Brandenburger Tor

On the third day of Christmas, Berlin gave to me:
This one may require some explanation. In Köllnischer Park Berlin keeps 3 (or so) live bears as the city mascots. Unfortunately from November on they are all in hibernation. Come spring, we'll head back to check them out.

On the second day of Christmas, Berlin gave to me:
East Side Gallery, Berlin Wall

On the first day of Christmas, Berlin gave to me:
Fernsehturm


Merry Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, so cute! I'm gonna pretend not to be choked up here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole 12 Days. Such a clever thing to do, but most importantly, so much fun to go through with y'all as our guides. Keep the blogs coming. Love you both - Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give you an A for creativity and effort!
    - Mrs. Carey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checked out the pictures of Gorlitz. Gorgeous but it seemed that one of the buildings had three eyes on top, just staring at me. It gave me the shivers. I bet it's especially creepy at night, eyes aglow. And John, glad to see you in the knit hat. I think we need evidence that Lauren wears hers. Or I might be offended and 'forget' her at the next jewelry show. hee hee. Love to you both. KCE

    ReplyDelete